Pantry Staples

Pantry Staples for ‘A Dessert Diet


I have the following kept somewhere in my house practically 99% of the time. The other 1% of the time, I am frantically discovering that I’m missing something and frantically grabbing my bike for a grocery trip.

  1. Greenfield’s Skim Milk
  2. Unsweetened Pure Soya Bean Extract (Soy milk)
  3. Mini Semi- Sweet Hershey’s Chocolate Chips
  4. Hershey’s Cocoa Powder
  5. Black or Brown Sugar
  6. NuNaturals Stevia
  7. Joseph’s Malitol Syrup
  8. Cake Flour
  9. Bread Flour
  10. Whole Wheat Flour
  11. Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
  12. Peanut Flour
  13. Corn Flour
  14. Cinnamon
  15. Applesauce
  16. Raw Peanuts
  17. Baking Powder
  18. Baking Soda
  19. Vanilla Extract
  20. Vinegar/ Lemon Juice
  21. Butter
One Response to “Pantry Staples”
Check out what others are saying...
  1. […] Index +++BreakfastCakesIndex ListIngredient SubstitutionsOthersPantry StaplesSavourySingle ServingSweet Bread […]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 109 other followers

%d bloggers like this: