Green Tea Cake For Christmas (Fat Free)
Put on your reading glasses and get out a pen and notepad because you need to get ready for this…
My Brother’s 11 (Really) Stupid (but perhaps logical) Rules for Harmonious Living
- Mum is always right, even if she’s actually wrong
- You must always be home on time for your favourite TV programme (I hate this rule, we’ve rushed home like crazy people just to comply with this stupid rule of his many many times… and fyi, the TV programme is always only his favourite, not ours)
- If you like a movie/television programme, everyone has to watch with you (even if they hate it and throw invisible daggers at you throughout the programme/movie)
- Don’t go into a supermarket carrying a plastic bag from another supermarket– they’ll chase you out (I’ve proved this wrong time and time again but he still adamantly believes its true)
- Do not go out alone with your sister, because people will mistake you to be her boyfriend (not if I kick his groin in public, or call him bro out loud for everyone to hear… but you know what? I’ll go with the first one… I have always wanted to do that…)
- Always pay when you’re out at a restaurant with your girlfriend (even if you’re broke– from paying the last time)
- When you’re out with you’re girlfriend, say you’re going out with your best friend MX
- Try not to accidentally crumble cards and gifts from your girlfriend, though they always get crumbled anyway– the effort adds a good-guy point
- When your girlfriend has long hair, you like girls with long hair. When your girlfriend cuts her hair short, you like girls with short hair. Without hesitation.
- Always look good, there’s no such thing as too many suitors
- Look older than your sister, that way you can boss her around (good one…)
I am submitting my post to Aspiring Bakers #14: Creative Christmas Bakes (December 2011) hosted by Hankerie!
Many thanks to Han Ker for hosting!! 😀
Also submitted to Very Good Recipes’ White Christmas Recipe Challenge!